Asia Civil was engaged to provide Project Management and Construction Management consultancy services for this industrial project in Bandung, Indonesia. The fast track 14-month development had a contract value of over US$25-million and involved the design and construction of an industrial facility with over 18,000m2 of production space for manufacturing aerospace components for Airbus and Boeing. The project involved significant MEP scope, external infrastructure and landscaping works.
• Multinational client and tenant
• Over 18,000m2 production space area consisting of main manufacturing facilities and wet processing rooms.
• Construction of Electrical Substation, LV consumer room & MCC rooms.
• Supervision of installation of Fire & Safety systems to FM Global requirements.
• Construction and fit out of office facilities, canteen and training areas.
• Construction of external buildings including chemical stores, Musholla and Security Offices
• External road infrastructure, civil earthworks, drainage and landscaping
• Peak labour force of over 800 workers.